Thursday, October 1, 2009

Picture Day Princess

I can't believe my first baby will be turning 7 this weekend. It seems like only yesterday...



9 comments:

  1. 7. Such a precious age. She is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good picture! My mom's first baby turns 29 today... I can't imagine what she is thinking - I know she isn't thinking such a precious age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! She's so pretty!! My son just turned 7 in July, and my youngest will be 6 this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya!! My oldest is turning 8 in less than a month...I just don't feel old enough to have an eight year old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy SITS day!. I can see that your daughter probably already had her birthday. Hope it was grand. My babies are 16, 9, and 7. My first baby now is big enough for me to sit in his lap and watch TV. "Oh, Mom!" is how he responds. Enjoy them when they are young, they grow way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday little one!!!!.. ( My son is going to be 7 in Dec.. How cool we were preggo at same time..) Did i tell u your blog looks SOOOO GOOD!!!????

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .