
SITS is having their annual Spring Fling. And although I'm a bit late, I want to join in on all the fun giveaways.
So if you'd like to enter to win a copy of Pillbury's Slow Cooker Recipes, all you have to do is:
1. Leave me a comment.
2. For 3 bonus entries, become a follower of my blog and leave me a second comment to let me know.
Good luck!
(I will randomly choose the winner tomorrow night. US only.)
I would love to be entered in your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you now:0)
ReplyDeleteI could soo use this!! I am a college mom in the evenings and zero time to cook!!!
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win a slow cooker recipe book. I could use some ideas.
ReplyDeleteHappy Spring Fling!
Oh, this book looks like the bomb! Yum!
ReplyDeleteI am the Queen of Crockpot Cookery. It seems only fitting that you pick me!
ReplyDeleteI need me a cook book!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in your giveaway! Happy Spring Fling!!!
ReplyDeleteI all in!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this cookbook!
ReplyDeleteThis would be fantastic! I LOVE using my slow cooker!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have this.
ReplyDeleteI'm following.
ReplyDeleteand Im a follower
ReplyDeleteCant go wrong with cookbooks
ReplyDeleteoooh! this looks so fun!
ReplyDeleteWith baby #2 due soon, being able to throw dinner together and forget about it would be wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this!
ReplyDeleteWe could SO use this!
ReplyDeleteI love slow cooker recipes! Count me in!
ReplyDeleteI've recently fallen in love with my slow cooker and always need more ideas! Thanks for a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'd love a chance to win
ReplyDeleteI heart cookbooks and would love to win this one!
ReplyDeleteI love cookbooks and slow cookers. This would be great.
ReplyDeleteI love slow cooker recipes! They are just so yummy and easy! Please enter me!!
ReplyDeleteLBJ(at)nine17(dot)com
I am a new follower
ReplyDeletei use my slow cooker all the time...couldn't live without it. great idea for the cookbook...sign me up! lvoe the stripes too!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this :)
ReplyDeleteI've never used my slow cooker. I need this book :) Thanks
ReplyDeleteI am so in love with my slow cooker.
ReplyDeleteHappy Spring Fling Day!
I could use this! I am going away to college and I have been looking for a good cookbook.
ReplyDeleteI use my slow cooker all the time especially during sports seasons.. (baseball and football for us mean late nights after practices) I would LOVE this! Thanks
ReplyDeleteohhh, maybe I could use my slow cooker for more than a dust collector!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love to cook in my crockpot, but could use some recipes!!
ReplyDeletePillsbury....slow cooker.... perfect!!! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteLet's hear it for slow cookers! I'm ready to win!
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to use my slow cooker more often and have been looking for recipes! This cookbook would be great.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this...I love to use my slow cooker and always am looking for new recipes...
ReplyDeleteSlow cooker cookbook? Yes, I would love it!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great book! I'd love to enter! Thanks so much for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI SO need this book!!!
ReplyDeleteI just became a follower
ReplyDeleteAnd now I'm a follower, too!
ReplyDeleteI would love to have this!!
ReplyDeleteI love throwing everything in the crock pot and letting it go all day to come home to fresh cooked dinner.
ReplyDeleteCount me in! Thanks for hosting
I love using my slow cooker. My life is so hectic right now, it's just great to have a meal waiting and ready! Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteTRigell at aol dot com
I am a happy follower.
ReplyDeleteTRigell at aol dot com
I would love to use my slow cooker more often than what I do (about once a month or less) and having some great recipes would help with that!
ReplyDeletetalonsmom731 at gmail dot com
i'm following
ReplyDeletei would love this
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletelooks great!
ReplyDeletehubby would love this!
ReplyDeleteI could totally use this! I am completely outnumbered now with three kids.
ReplyDeletecount me in!
ReplyDeleteI love cookbooks.
ReplyDeletersgrandinetti(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love this giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love my slowcooker!!
Totally a follower!
ReplyDeleteWe bought a slowcooker for Superbowl sunday, and made some pot roast, and now I'm at a loss of what to do next. This would be great!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you now. =)
ReplyDeleteMe purty purty please!! =D
ReplyDeleteand i'm following!
ReplyDeletei'm always on the look out for slow cooker recipes!
ReplyDeleteI am now following!
ReplyDeleteOh I would love this!!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win this cookbook! I collect cookbooks and I have been wanting new recipes so I can use my crock pot more often.
ReplyDeleteI love this giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteBummer, am I too late?
ReplyDeleteMmmm Pillsbury
ReplyDeleteWow...74 comments on this post to date?!? People really wanted this book, huh? haha
ReplyDeleteYUM! I would love to win
ReplyDeletedctm at bellsouth dot net
#3 I'm a follower of your blog
ReplyDeleteellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
#2 I'm a follower of your blog
ReplyDeleteellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
#1 I'm a follower of your blog
ReplyDeleteellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
I've been wanting this kind of cook book!
ReplyDeleteThanks for such a great giveaway!
ellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog