To commemorate this event I was going to do one of those '100 Things About Me' lists, but I don't think I can come up with 100 things about myself. (I've had a rough couple of days.)
And be honest here, would you guys even read/care about all 100 things?
Ok so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and propose that for my 100th post, I will do a survey to help my readers (all 2 of you..lol) get to know me a little better, but I will need your help. This is where the interactive part comes in...
In the comments section of this post, YOU get to ask me a question: any question about anything you want to know about me, anything you've been wondering, or something that I haven't addressed yet or maybe something that wasn't clear.
And then in a few days, I will answer all of your questions, kind of like an interview...
And now for the giveaway:
When you enter your question as a comment on this post you will be entered to win:::
Kidding. I don't think anyone in the world would want that...well maybe my parents would...nah, I don't even think they would want it....
Ok seriously now, the winner (which shall be randomly selected) will receive a nice, shiny copy of The Dinner Doctor! (US only)
(Drawing will be held Monday evening 2/2/09)
Hope you'll stick around for the next 100 posts!
For more giveaways (and who doesn't love free stuff?) visit the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival
Hi Jolene,
ReplyDeleteI am a blog lurker so I have a couple of questions, ok? This is random stuff but kinda the "get to know you" sort of stuff.
How do you take your coffee?
Morning or night person?
What are you studying?
How do you do it (school, mom, wife, housework)?
Do you craft?
Congrats on your 100th post :)
Tammy
domesticdivawannabe@gmail.com
What was your most memorable event in grade school?
ReplyDeleteWhere do you find the time for it all? Family, home, and school, I can't seem to find enough hours in t he day kjust being a sahm.
ReplyDeleteWho do you trust to look after your kids when you study?
ReplyDeletecongrats on your milestone!
ReplyDeleteBoxers? Or briefs?
;)
Who's your favorite Hollywood celebrity?
ReplyDeleteWhat are some important items on your bucket list?
Jenny
who do you swoon over- makes you weak in the knees?
ReplyDeletewhat kind of music did you listen to growing up?
What did you have on your walls growing up?
In highschool what did you have as your career goals?
Favorite type of cake?
Do you enjoy blogging, and do you find it time-consuming?
ReplyDeleteHow did you choose your children's names?
ReplyDeleteWhat day of the year do you look forward to the most
ReplyDeleteWhy do you blog? How did you get started? Who are your blogging mentors/idols? What are you goals for your blog?
ReplyDeleteWhere you inspired to blog by someone else?
ReplyDeleteCanned or frozen veggies? :)
ReplyDeleteCrafttealady AT yahoo DOT com
www.xanga.com/crafttealady
www.crafttealady.etsy.com
have you ever witnessed post partum? first hand or through any of your friends?
ReplyDeleteherry123_us@live.com
What made you want to start blogging? What was the hardest part about getting a blog started?
ReplyDeleteWhat book do you remember reading,or having your parents read to you, as a child?
ReplyDeleteWhat's your middle name?
ReplyDeleteWhat do you absolutely LOVE to do? I mean other than the obvious of spending time with your family and stuff. What little thing makes you wonderfully happy just because?
ReplyDeletejinglesells at gmail dot com
If you won a large sum of money, what would you do with it? I'm thinking like $100,000
ReplyDeleteShot..I really wanted an autographed pic of you :) Are you sure you won't throw that in too?
ReplyDeleteWhat's your favorite kind of coffee?
Who has the best plain coffee, Starbucks, Dunkin Doughnuts or Mc Donald's? (My friends and I have been debating this)
What kind of books do you like reading and do you read more than one book at a time?
hafner611 {AT} gmail {DOT} com
Who was your favorite teacher in school?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
This cookbook sounds great! Love the concept of taking something and making it better.
ReplyDeleteI want to know if you have made your crockpot lasagna again??
I've been wanting to make one but I'm worried about the same thing (it coming out overcooked and mushy!) My husband loves Chicken Parmesan and I decided to try it in the crockpot the other day. He liked it that way more but I think I like it from the oven where the chicken doesn't just fall apart.
Love your blog!
What was your favorite vacation?
ReplyDeleteHow many meals a week do you cook?
What kind of car do you drive?
I love going above and beyond haha :)
How did your husband propose? sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
ReplyDeleteMilk or Dark Chocolate :)
ReplyDeleteI just love your blog header and background..so pretty! My question is...if you could go back in time, would you do anything differently? Thanks..I look forward to reading your answers!
ReplyDeletesandalsndaisies(at)yahoo(dot)com
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
ReplyDeletemommyof3inva(at)yahoo(dot)com
What is your favorite meal?
ReplyDeletedctm at bellsouth dot net
Do you have special plans for Valentines Day? semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com
ReplyDeleteDo you actively coupon? How else do you save money?
ReplyDeletegitrecca (at) gmail (dot) com
What is one unique quality that you have that you would also love for your children to have when they grow up?
ReplyDeletetrishalitax3(at)gmail(dot)com
I see that your kids are 5 years apart. Would you suggest waiting that long between kids. We only have 1 child right now (2 1/2) & trying to decide when to have the next.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ericbrooks75(at)yahoo(dot)com
How did you learn how to blog? I am trying to learn how to navigate. Any resources you can recommend? I am 52 yrs old and not as techno knowledgable. Help
ReplyDeletesc2466 at comcast dot net
Since you are giving away the Dinner Doctor, what dinner have you needed to doctor?
ReplyDeletendair4ce@cox.net
Congratulations on your 100th post. I just wonder How do you find the time to do it all? I have a hard time organizing myself enough to get the extras done. I would love to start a blog, but don't know how to fit it in.
ReplyDeletethanks for the opportunity to win.
ceashark at aol dot com
Since your giving away something kitchen related, what's your best meal tip?
ReplyDeleteHow do you manage your life...it seems pretty darn full!
ReplyDeleteWhat's your favorite way to drink coffee? Mine is iced with cream and splenda.
ReplyDeleteDo you have a dog?
ReplyDeleteDo you like cheesecake and if so what flavor/kind?
ReplyDeleteWhat food item/meal/etc. do you swear that you cook better than anyone else you know?
If you woke up one morning and started to drink your coffee and realized you didn't really care for it anymore, would that break your heart?
What is your favorite place to go and read?
Do you like reality TV? If so, what is your favorite show?
ReplyDeleteI love cookbooks! I hope I win, this one looks like a must ;o}Great giveaway!...I have never been on your blog before, so I am new...
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing better than a good...long vacation...so, if you could pick anywhere in the world to go...and money was no object (ofcourse)where would you spend your vacation?
tlb3405@yahoo.com
Congrats on your 100th post!
ReplyDeleteIf you had to pick a favorite movie....one that you could watch over and over again without getting tired of it.....what would it be?
Thanks for the giveaway! :)
Since you couldn't come up with 100 things about yourself, how about what is your favorite thing about yourself? What do you consider to really be your strength? What do others seem to think is your strength?
ReplyDeleteIf you were stranded on a deserted island you'd want what? (3 things)
ReplyDeleteWhat's your secret for a great blog?
ReplyDeleteWho do you think is going to win the superbowl?
ReplyDeletesmchester at gmail dot com
I've thought about starting a blog but have no clue even how to begin. What advice to you have to start off?
ReplyDeletedaytoncat1(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am new to your site so my question would be what do enjoy doing in your spare time or if spare time is sparing what would you like to do if there were a few hours of ME time in a day?
ReplyDeleteI would love to be entered in your contest.
photoquest(at)bellsouth(dot)net