Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dear Blog...

Dear Blog,

I miss you. Seriously. We should really get together more often. I know you've been jealous of all the time I've been spending with Farmville, but that's going to change. Please don't look at me like that, Blog. You know you're my number one.


Your Neglectful Owner,

Jolene

7 comments:

  1. LOL - my mom is addicted to farmville to! I have yet to even give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. I haven't touched my blog in a long LONG time. I almost feel like it's been too long to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...facebook has done a number on me too...my poor blog :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn it...it's so true!! I sometimes ask myself...would I rather have more comments on my blog or on my facebook post...I am still debating that one...

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .