Wednesday, October 26, 2011

4 Months

 (I wrote this yesterday during my lunch break.  I wasn't going to post it because it was definitely not my highest point of the day. But whatever. This is me.  All of me - the good, the bad, and the angry.)

----------------------------

Better, worse, or the same?

I don't really know.

I guess the real question is, do I miss Nathan any less than I did last month?

No.

Does it hurt just as much that he's not here?

Yes.

Will that ever change?

Probably not.


I should probably write this post later when I'm feeling a little better but I'm sitting in the break room right now at work and these random people around me are just talking about the most (seemingly) unimportant things.

So this girl doesn't want her old boyfriend in jail to find out about her new boyfriend here on the outside?

Wonderful.

And that other girl over there. . . she went to a bar with her boyfriend last weekend and the other couple they went with got into a fight. 

Awesome.

And isn't she pregnant??? What is she doing at a bar anyway?  She should have been at home.  Doesn't she know that her cervix can just randomly open up for no reason at all???

Nope. I'm guessing she probably doesn't know that.  Someone should really tell her.

(I'm being sarcastic btw. . .)

1 comment:

  1. I think like this quiet often. I hear and see people whine for things that aren't that important. People act like their world is going to end at times for the stupidest things. It's sad to say but a lot of people just don't appreciate the little things anymore and have become ignorant.

    I hope you have a better day tomorrow friend.

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .