♥ Life with 3 of the best little things that ever happened to me ♥
Is he cheap because I could use some help.
Haha! He's so cute! Batman likes to help "Bacuum" the carpets sometimes. It's just to bad he can't use the real vacuum!
That is too cute!
Child labor is illegal ya know?! ;P jk he is too precious
Aww so cute!!SEx
My kids love to swiffer.
I will pay him in cookies if he can come over here when he is done.
Child labor laws? I won't tell. :) Looks like a good plan! :) how cute!
Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .
Is he cheap because I could use some help.
ReplyDeleteHaha! He's so cute! Batman likes to help "Bacuum" the carpets sometimes. It's just to bad he can't use the real vacuum!
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute!
ReplyDeleteChild labor is illegal ya know?! ;P
ReplyDeletejk he is too precious
Aww so cute!!
ReplyDeleteSEx
My kids love to swiffer.
ReplyDeleteI will pay him in cookies if he can come over here when he is done.
ReplyDeleteChild labor laws? I won't tell. :) Looks like a good plan! :) how cute!
ReplyDelete