Being featured on SITS last week was amazing! My inbox was about to overflow with all the comment love that I received.
So thank you to everyone who visited me, and a big WELCOME to all my new FRIENDS!
This weekend was busy again as we are preparing for our move. We spent most of the weekend at my mom's.
Mig painted the kid's room (my old room) and I had the distinct pleasure of cleaning my brother's old bathroom, which will now be our bathroom.
I really should have taken some before and after pictures of the shower tiles and the shower doors but then again, some of you might be eating as you read this...
I guess my brother was not very big on cleaning because there was a baked-on layer of soap scum on the whole shower that would not budge, no matter how hard I scrubbed.
There were a few times that I just felt like quitting, but then I stopped to take a break, had a Starbucks intervention, reminded myself that scrubbing burns calories, and I went straight back to work. (Oh yeah, and my sister-in-law also rescued me by bringing some Lime-Away cleaner, which works like magic. It just dissolves soap scum. I highly recommend it.)
So that was pretty much how my weekend went. Hope all of you had a good one.
Glad you had a great SITS day! Thank you for visiting and good luck on the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to check out SITS, I'm not familiar with it.
ReplyDeleteI've got brothers...I can only imagine what that bathroom looked like. Bless your heart!!
I spend a lot of time at a lads house at university and completely know what you mean about bathroom habits! :P Glad you got it all cleaned up though :)
ReplyDeleteoh how i hate to scrub the shower.....but wow sounds like you had quite a workout!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not exactly sure how, but you made that sound like a good experience.
ReplyDeleteGlad your SITS day went well!
ReplyDeleteglad your SITS day went so well. I'm looking forward to my day too! *g*
ReplyDeleteThanks for the return follow.
It must be strange to go back to your old home and yet neat at the same time! :)
Awesome!!! I am so happy for you! :)
ReplyDeletem so happy you had a great sits day..I love this post..when you said..starbucks intervention...LOL!!!!
ReplyDelete