Thursday, June 4, 2009

Done With My Last Day of Classes

I'm sitting here eating a celebratory chocolate bar (Cadbury Fruit and Nut, in case you're curious) because I just got home from my last day of classes.....ever. I had an exam earlier for my Structure of Language class. I turned in my short story and my complete journal for my Adolescent Literature class.

And I am done!

Well I do have one last paper to do this weekend and then I have to email it to my professor by Tuesday.
Next week is finals week, but I don't have any finals. Very nice.
Well actually I do have a Structure of Lang. final but it is optional. We can take it and replace one of our lowest exam grades. But I don't want to take a final that is optional. Do you want to take an optional final?
I don't think so.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That is so exciting. I can't think of a better way to celebrate than with Cadbury. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You've accomplished a goal that is never easy to achieve and are finishing strong.
    Best wishes and good luck in your endeavors after college!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .