Monday, June 8, 2009

A Double Graduation

On Friday evening I attended the graduation of two very special family members. My cousin, Tatiana and her mom (my mom's sister) both graduated with an A.A. degree that night at the same school.
How cool is that?
We were all so proud of them.

Tati will now be transferring to UCLA in the fall.

I'm so proud of you, Tati. You really are my hero! =..)



{This amazing 11 year old kid graduated that night too!}

6 comments:

  1. That is so incredible! That could very well be me and my 13YO one day. I can't possibly go back to school right now, but I hope to when the kids get older.

    Great job, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, before Tati complains that I never comment on the blogs that speak about her...lol

    I am so proud of my Mom and Tati. I feel so blessed that the three of us girls from E.L.A., achieved goals that no one ever would have dreamed of. Of course now that Tati and I are cross-town rivals we can have some healthy tension going in the house...lol
    But its all good and I'm very proud to call her my sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me Anita, I am very proud of you too! You girls have been very inspiring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the wonderful post. I am so proud that I come from a family of strong intelligent women! Let's say our thanks to our literary beginnings, V.C Andrews, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .