Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's The End of an ERA!

So last night, I emailed my final paper to my professor. The culmination of my entire college career occurred with the single click of a button as I hit 'Send.'

It was actually kind of anticlimactic if you ask me. I sent in my paper, got up from my computer, and my day just continued on as it normally does.

I don't know what I was expecting to happen. I mean, I don't feel any different now that I'm done with school.

I guess I've been going to school for so long, that to finally be done feels a bit surreal to me. No more registering for classes? No more insane amounts of reading to do? No more papers to complete over Thanksgiving weekend?
Whoa.
I think it's going to take a while for all that to sink in for me.

But I'm DONE. Finished.
It's the end of an era! lol

7 comments:

  1. lol...That sounds like a great feeling. Enjoy it!
    One day, you might decide to go back for a Master's degree and realize you weren't so finished after all. That's what happened to me and many others I know.
    Regardless, enjoy your accomplishment. It really takes perseverence to get any degree so the long-awaited break should be enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sis.... Is there enough tickets for me to go to your graduation? if so please let me know I would enjoy going! In weird way i feel like i graduated also lol i dont have to see you suffer how i use to on Christmas and holidays in general.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm sure that's a great feeling. Treat yourself to a pedi to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What hit me was the student loans! LOL! Then it was time to apply to GradSchool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Congratulations cousin, you are one smart cookie!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .