It's a full-time job.

The prompt I choose this week is:
3.) Describe a memorable gift. Why was it important to you?
-----------------------------------
I'm not very sentimental when it comes to material things. I think the memories you hold in your heart are more valuable then things. (Ok, that was enough cheesy for today.)
But I do have a few things that mean a lot and are very important to me:
1. The engagement ring and wedding rings that Mig gave to me obviously mean a great deal to me.
2. Some diamond solitaire earrings that Mig and Eliz bought for me for Mother's Day a few years ago. I never take them off.
3. The Nelle and Lizzy ring that Mig gave me for Mother's Day last year. It has Elizabeth and Michael's name engraved on it, and it's beautiful.
4. Lastly, I have this Winnie the Pooh bookmark from when I was in elementary school. It's older than old, but it is still in good shape. I don't know why I've kept it for so long. I think maybe I've kept it because my mom bought it for me from the Scholastic book order and since my mom is the one who nurtured my love of reading, I think the bookmark represents all of those things for me.
Now everyone say it with me: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww that really is sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I haven't thought about kids in the fridge! What a chore!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwww!!
ReplyDeleteI love your fridge monkey!!! That is a totally adorable pic. Of course I'm not the one keeping him out of it, but still....
Oh my goodness, I love the picture! So cute :-)
ReplyDeleteI am inspired by you to start doing that writer's workshop too. And yes, I will say "Awwww...." to the Winnie the Pooh bookmark. I was saying it before I even read down to where you said, "Everyone say it with me." It was the first thing I thought LOL.
ReplyDelete