Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Coldbrewed Coffee

I've drank coffee just about everyday since I was a teenager, with the exception of when I was pregnant (which was a pretty tough thing to do). So when I read about cold-brewing coffee, I had absolutely no idea that such a thing could be done. But apparently it can be done, and cold-brewed coffee is actually really good.
From my understanding, because the coffee grinds do not come into contact with hot water, the oils and acids are not released and the resulting coffee is smooth, very smooth.
There is a pitcher of it in my fridge right now just waiting for me to pour myself a glass...........


Click here for an interesting article about it and for the recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .