This week has felt extra long because I haven't been able to sleep well, and when I don't get enough sleep, I can be a zombie. No wonder the week has been dragging by. I've just had so much on my mind lately (with school, my truck, etc.) that it feels like my brain isn't able to shut down at night. It just keeps going and going and going...
That means I've had to drink more coffee than usual. So all of these things combined make for the perfect opportunity for Mr. Migraine to pay me a visit.
I woke up this morning at 3 am with a migraine. I took my medication right away and went back to bed and luckily it is gone now.
And YAY it's Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .