Yesterday morning we all got up early because Elizabeth was going to Lego Land with my sister in law and her husband, so we were going to all meet up at my MIL's house before they left for the 1 and 1/2 hour trip to Lego Land. As I was combing Eliz's hair, she said her bottom tooth in the front was wiggly. (I have been wondering when she might lose a tooth because she turned 6 almost a month ago and she has not lost one baby tooth, and many kids in her class have their two front teeth missing already.)
I asked her, "Wow...how much money do you think the tooth fairy will leave you after that tooth falls out?"
And she said, "I don't know...maybe like a hundred dollars!" (wow such high expectations)
When she left with my SIL a couple hours later, I told her not to touch her tooth or bother it in the hopes that I could be present when my first born lost her very first tooth. That..and I didn't want her to freak out if the tooth started bleeding if she kept bothering it or if it fell out.
But later, my SIL called and said that Elizabeth's tooth fell out when they were eating lunch, and Elizabeth was so excited. So I'm glad she didn't get freaked out at all.
My SIL forgot to give me Eliz's tooth last night when she brought her home so she just dropped it off right now.
Eliz just went to her room and put in under her pillow even though it's only 5:30.
I hope she doesn't really think that the tooth fairy is going to give her a hundred dollars!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .