Elizabeth had her first visit from the tooth fairy this week, who by the way did not leave Elizabeth $100, but rather $6 (one dollar for every year in Eliz's age, or at least that's what I told her is the tooth fairy's rule.)
I remember the tooth fairy leaving me 10 dollar bills and once even a 20 when I was younger but I guess times are tough for the tooth fairy right now too, with the economy and all...
Anyway, the night after that, I left Eliz a letter under her pillow from the "tooth fairy." The tooth fairy's letter told Eliz how nice and shiny her tooth was and how she must really be doing a good job with brushing her teeth and to keep up the good work. Oh yeah and the letter also advised Eliz not to eat too much candy and to eat her veggies to keep her teeth in good condition....
Eliz was so excited to get a 2nd visit and a letter from the tooth fairy that she threw away some candy she got from a recent birthday party.
((evil laugh)) ha ha ha... She's so gullible...lol
I think Eliz also might be getting a letter from Santa Claus in the near future telling her to behave...
because I'm sneaky like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .