All last week the weather was in the 90s, but on Friday(Halloween) morning, it was pouring rain outside, but thankfully the rest of the day was nice and it wasn't even that cold.
That night we went to my IL's house and hung out. I made pumpkin spice lattes using this recipe and they were sooooo good.
Michael missed out on his first trick or treating experience because he fell asleep in his stroller right on the first street. Oh well, he wasn't too disappointed since he doesn't eat candy.
Michael missed out on his first trick or treating experience because he fell asleep in his stroller right on the first street. Oh well, he wasn't too disappointed since he doesn't eat candy.
I present to you:
Baby Ninja

The first house we went to was giving little teddy bears instead of candy, so here is Michael with his:

And here is October Witch

So cute! I love your kids costumes!
ReplyDeleteSuch sweeties!
ReplyDeleteWe had a weather scare up here too! (N. Cali) but it too ended up oddly warm. That baby is TOO funny! Great costumes OH and thanks for the pumpkin spice latte recipe!! :D
ReplyDeleteWe had a few warm sprinkles on Halloween but it didn't stop anyone. That baby ninja is the cutest! I love the make up. And your little witch is lovely!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute!
ReplyDeleteNice costume. I like the baby ninja.
ReplyDeleteCute little witch you have! I have to agree days just fly by and soon it will be Christmas day!
ReplyDeleteThe 'stache is fab, what a cute ninja!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! You have such a cute little family. :) We didn't even take any pictures on Halloween because we were trying to rush to make it home before bed time. I tried to get the kids back in their costumes so I could at least get a shot of them in costume and my 3 year old refused. Story of my life! The pumpkin spice latte sounds great. Pumpkin spice cappacino is one of my favorite treats this time of year!
ReplyDelete