Friday, May 15, 2009

I Am Awe-Summmmmm Times 2!!

Over the past week I received this same award from two different people:
Shortmama over at Family of Shorts and
Stephanie from Confessions of a Student Nurse
have both honored me with this awe-summm award!
Wow, not just one, but 2 people think I am awesome. I am touched.

Now the rules for this award:
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love. Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won! Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.
Let's see, 7 things that make me awe-summ:
1. I am the mom of two awe-summ kids.
2. By this time next month, I will be the new owner of a nice and shiny Bachelor's Degree.
3. I love to read, and reading is definitely awe-summ because it makes you all kinds of smart.
4. I have an awe-summ husband who is also my best friend. (So I am no longer taking best friend applications. I'm sorry but the position has been filled.)
5. I just learned how to make a cake called "Better Than Sex Cake" so if your birthday is coming up, call me and I'll bring some over. (I might even give you a piece.)
6. I am the Proofreader Extraordinaire.
7. I have awe-summ friends and family who I love. (If you're reading this, that means YOU.)

Ok, now to pass this on:
2. Meg from I Buy Cheap Toilet Paper
3. Roxane from It really is, all about me
4. John Deere Mom
5. Tanielle from The Polka Dot Daisy
6. Michelle from Live, Laugh, Love, & Learn
7. Patrice from Williams Family Blog

Thank you again Shortmama and Stephanie!

7 comments:

  1. you deserved it girl! love better than sex cake! do you make the one with yellow cake or the chocolatey kind? I have seen two different versions but love me some chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks! I think you are pretty awesome too! And a shiny, new bachelor's degree? Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stopping by from SITS and became a Follower. Great Post. I hope you will visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the tag Jolene! I'm working this week, so I'll do my best to get it up and posted!!

    Thanks again, you're too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are awesome too, even though I don't know how to send awards! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you sooo much!!! I love it, and feel very flattered!!!

    Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .