Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May and June = Busy, Busy, Busy

These past few days have been really busy for us. Every year, Miguel's birthday on the last day of April kicks off our annual Festival of Birthdays and Other Various Holidays that occur in May and June. It seems like 85% of my family's and friend's birthdays are either in May or June for some reason.

Here is what's going on for us in May: my brother's birthday, Mother's Day, my mom's birthday, the anniversary of Mig and I becoming a couple (It will be nine years...wow. Time flies when you're having kids fun), Mig's cousin's daughter's birthday (did you follow that one?), one of my best friend Edna's birthday.

And then in June, there are even more birthdays: my grandpa's birthday, Mig's best friend Mark's birthday (this is Edna's husband), my dad's birthday, Mig's sister's birthday, my uncle's birthday and his son's birthday, my grandma's birthday, Edna and Mark's daughter's birthday, Father's Day, my graduation (woo hoo).

I hope I didn't leave anyone out, but you get the idea. May and June are popular months to give birth, haven't you heard?

1 comment:

  1. wow, June has a lot of birthdays!

    So I will try not to conceive a child in September, you know, to help you guys out with the excessive June Bdays, lol

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .