I have about 2 more weeks left of school craziness before the quarter ends. I have two 10+ page papers to do and then finals.. One of my finals will again require me to act out a scene from a Shakespeare play.
The play that I will be doing with my group is Antony & Cleopatra, and I will be doing Cleopatra's part.
The scene we will be performing is the one where Cleopatra has sent her messenger to get a look at Octavia, Antony's new wife, (i.e. her competition.)
The messenger then comes back with a report about how Octavia looks, and one of the very first questions Cleopatra asks is, "Is she as tall as me?"
This will probably make for a funny/ironic moment during our performance as I am only 4'11" which could hardly be considered tall.
But it should be fun!
omg that'll be such a funny scene when you say that!
ReplyDeleteI love that you're 4'11" I'm 5'8" and I've always wanted less height. I don't wear heels because I hate towering over people. I'd love to be able to wear stilettos!
You always want what you can't have!
Wow! I'm actually taller than someone. I'm a mere 5'2"...now my husband on the other hand is 6'5"!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the scene!
That does sound like fun! As for the height issue, I feel your pain, I'm 5'3". All the women in Dh's family are 5' and under, so I'm the "tall girl".
ReplyDeleteYou're almost finished with school!! Yay! I just hope you get a job you love rather than become one of those people who hate what they do and say they'd rather be in school :)
ReplyDeleteThat will make a funny, but you will have so much fun. I loved doing that stuff in school. Answer to your paint question. That ladder collapsed, but I think my story is better. Somehow I hit the publish button before I could explain the pictures. I do that a lot lately.
ReplyDelete