I have 2 midterms later today.
They are both in-class essay and short answer exams.
I try not to get stressed out about midterms and finals, but no matter how much I study, right before I take the exam, I always feel like I should have studied more.
Mig took over my usual grocery shopping duty yesterday AND he took Michael with him so that I'd have some quiet time to study, so that was nice.
So we'll see how it goes...wish me luck.
Edited to add: I just got an email from one of my professors saying that our midterm is postponed until Wednesday because she is sick. So 1 midterm today, 1 on Wednesday.
p.s. I wanted to wish my cousin (& faithful reader), Anita a Happy Birthday!
LOL! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI like the shout out right on your blog... I feel special now :)
GOOD LUCK with your midterms! Will it make it easier having them over a 2-day time frame instead of all in one day? Hopefully! :) I'm like you - I can study until the cows come home, but when it comes time for the test, my brain freezes...somehow I get through, though! (grin!!!)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Anita! :)
Good luck on your midterms! You'll do wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI moved! Come see me at www.aduckinherpond.com
Hope your midterm today went well. Good luck with tomorrow's!
ReplyDelete