Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How Well Do You Really Know Your Child's Friends?

So yesterday I was looking through one of Elizabeth's notebooks. She usually draws nice pictures in there and practices her printing.

And then I came across this page:




"Circus People Autographs" (?) lol

Now, either Eliz has some very interesting friends that I don't know about, or she is planning to run away and be a circus groupie of some sort.
Either way, I think I should be a little worried...

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Maybe you shouldn't worry too much, I always wanted to become a clown and join a circus when I was younger. I'm not saying I'm not a clown now, but at least I didn't join the circus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. I can't tell you how many times I have come across little things like that in my daughters note books.

    Ah to be six again. :D

    I found your blog from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm....does she have a future career you don't know about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "They call me London Tipton at school," lol.

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .