Monday, February 23, 2009

Migraines & Mondays

Today I had one of the worst migraines I've had in a very long time. Even after taking my medication, I still felt the pain for hours afterwards. I even threw up a few times today and was nauseated for most of the day too. (I haven't experienced this delightful symptom that comes along with my migraines in quite a while) I almost wasn't going to go to school, but I dragged myself over there because I don't like to miss.

I don't know if maybe I ate something with a whole lot of MSG yesterday while I was at an Oscar Party (which was very fun) OR if the stress from realizing that our health benefits will finally be no more (because of Mig's layoff) come March 1st is getting to me.

But let's stay positive here. Positive. Positive. Positive.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you're feeling better. :(

    Migraines SUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, that sucks! I hope you are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be strong! Things always have a way of working themselves out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was probably a little of both that brought on the Migraine. Oh I hate those things. I hope today has gone better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's horrible! I hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about the migraine. Swinging in from sits! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone. I'm feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .