Friday, February 13, 2009

They Really Do Love Each Other!

This past Monday, Eliz had the day off of school, so we slept in and spent the whole morning lounging around in our pjs.

We played for a little while and pretended to make food.


Then the kids were watching Sesame Street so I decided to do a little studying/blogging.

I came back to check on them after a little while, and Michael had fallen asleep with his head on Elizabeth's lap =..)
Michael didn't look very comfortable so I moved him to his bed right after this, but still, it was a very sweet moment to see. Elizabeth loves her little brother and Michael loves his big sister...


(I don't even think Eliz noticed that I took pictures of them because she was too busy playing Grand Theft Auto...j/k I think she was playing Sponge Bob..lol)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, how SWEET! Love the pictures! :)

    Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet pic. I have a feeling that will be in a frame for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropped by from SITS. Your children look so adorable!
    Elaine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new profile pic too! Oh and I love the comment about grandtheft auto! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .