♥ Life with 3 of the best little things that ever happened to me ♥
Haha! Yes!I'm trying to stay away from the octuplet mom...I've heard she's said some nasty things about infertiles.....
They do a little. They both have full lips-lucky girls!
ABSOLUTELY! Thank you - I've been racking my brain trying to think of who she reminded me of... ;)Thanks for visiting my blog today and reading up on my Journey...I appreciate it! :) I'm enjoying my visit to your blog, too - I'll be back! ;)
oh my they do!!!Thank you for visiting my blog during my saucy week :D
Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .
Haha! Yes!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to stay away from the octuplet mom...I've heard she's said some nasty things about infertiles.....
They do a little. They both have full lips-lucky girls!
ReplyDeleteABSOLUTELY! Thank you - I've been racking my brain trying to think of who she reminded me of... ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog today and reading up on my Journey...I appreciate it! :) I'm enjoying my visit to your blog, too - I'll be back! ;)
oh my they do!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog during my saucy week :D