..although I have been recovering from vacation hangover. It's amazing how much work goes into what is supposed to be a relaxing vacation. You have to plan, prepare, and pack in the days before you leave. Then when you get home, there is so much to be done too. Since I missed school last Thursday, I had to catch up with reading, journal entries, online quizzes and everything else. Not to mention all the unpacking and laundry to be done around here. I'm still not quite finished.
And I haven't had a chance (i.e. I'm too lazy) to upload all the pictures from this weekend. My dad also went with us, and he got way better pictures than I did. We started calling him paparrazzi because he had his camera out pretty much the whole time. So I need to get his SD card from him to upload his pictures to my computer. You're probably thinking that I should just ask him to email the pics to me, which would be faster and easier, but he has no idea how to email period (let alone email pictures). I was once on the phone with him for over half an hour trying to explain how to email pictures, but he just couldn't figure it out.
I'm leaving now to take Eliz to see the Hannah Montana movie since she is on Spring Break. It should be fun!
I tend to go through vacation withdrawal too but I have to admit, its not as bad when you're working as opposed to when you're a student; you know, due to the HW assignments and stuff.
ReplyDeleteIts kind of nice to have a paparazzi on vacation. That is soooo Edwin on my side. I really am not much of a picture taker and like to just enjoy myself when I'm somewhere. But if it weren't for Edwin I would have missed a lot of those picture memories that I enjoy for years after our vacations. This was especially true for our honeymoon. We got some awesome shots thanks to Edwin and I still obsess over them to this day :)