Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Devoted Fan

I've been feeling extra busy these past few days with the new quarter starting and also getting ready for a mini-vacation that we are taking later this week, so I've had a minor bloggy drought. Nothing serious. I mean, I didn't even notice that my posts have been M.I.A. until my absence forced one of my blog lurkers out of hiding.
My little bil, Louie has been reading my blog for months, and has never left a comment until last night when he wrote that he has been waiting and checking in for another blog post so much, that he feels like he is addicted...lol I'm flattered Louie, really.

And since I don't want you to go into withdrawals or anything, and since I know you've been waiting for me to mention your name in my blog, but you've never given me any good material until now, Louie, here you go.

4 comments:

  1. Don't make me feel like i'm desperate or something..geez.....(I feel much better now that I read a new blog, now i'll be able to sleep.) Omg.. your going to be gone for about 3 days!!!!! I'm ganna need some more blogs to read to keep my sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I still haven't read the blog about Elizabeth aka Liz IM EXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol this was funny. Its funny because I saw your Dad on Sunday and we were talking about how we miss your blogs when you don't post anything a couple of days, here and there.
    I actually am a lurker too but on another website's message board called Money Matters. I tend to refrain from sharing my opinion most of the time because when I do, it tends to be inflammatory, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, share with us where you are going this weekend...I'd like to know. I love vacays!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .