Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Daughter Thinks I'm a Golddigging Nerd

I saw this interview-your-kid prompt around the blogosphere a while back, and I just barely had the chance to interview Eliz. I couldn't exactly interview Michael, because the only words he can actually say are Mom, Dad, and 'mo' (more).

I guess you don't know what your kids actually think of you until you ask them...


1. What is something mom always says to you?
Clean up your room and do your HOMEWORK!!!


2.What makes mom happy?
When I pick up all my toys, when I read books, and behave at school.

3.What makes mom sad?
When I move my card at school.


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you do your face with the scary/creepy/cuckoo eyes. (This is a face I make with my eyes wide-open. It makes Michael laugh too, for some reason. And the correct name I've given this face is actually the CRAZY EYESSSSSSS! lol)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Always reading and going to school.


6.How old is your mom?
How old are you? 65! lol


7.How tall is your mom?
40 feet long


8.What is her favorite thing to do?
Reading books...ummmmmm that's it!


9.What does your mom do when you're not around?
Oh this is a tricky one...watch tv, feed Michael.


10.If your mom becomes famous, what will be for?
Because you're cool.

11.What is your mom really good at?
School, reading.


12.What is your mom not very good at?
Dressing up for Halloween, jump roping.


13.What does your mom do for a job?
You feed us.


14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Tacos, salad, chicken, Mexican food

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Passing kindergarten and high school.


16.If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Arthur (Isn't he that nerdy aardvark with the glasses? lol)

17.What do you and your mom do together?
We make food, we play together, she helps me do my homework.

18.How are you and your mom the same?
Our hair and our eyes.

19.How are you and your mom different?
I don't have earrings. She's taller than me.

20.How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you're happy when I come home from school.


21.What does your mom like most about your dad?
Because he gets money, he cooks for us, he's smart, and he's nice.

22.Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The coffee place, uh....Starcash. (I think she meant Starbucks! lol)

9 comments:

  1. Priceless! I would do this with Batman, but I'm honestly afraid of the answers he would give me. (He thinks I'm his maid!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe those were some great answers, I love Starcash! I think I will call it that from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!!!!!!!

    "21.What does your mom like most about your dad?
    Because he gets money, he cooks for us, he's smart, and he's nice."

    Geez Jolene because he "gets money"??? I smell i gold digger.. and "he's nice" three words LAUGH OUT LOUD

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL 40 feet long huh!?
    I could go for a cup of Starcash!
    Thats awesome, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starcash...lol

    I love reading books so much too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed a little on the money=Dad connection, but I almost spit my $4 latte out over Starcash.
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love this!!! I am going to ask my nephew these questions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe, kids are entertaining. Especially "making ghost sand." That was hilarious. I've shared that story with a few people already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that's hilarious!

    Mom likes Dad because he gets the money, priceless!

    I think I need to do this with my three girls.

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .