We got home hours ago, but I just had the best nap of my life (naps are not very easy for me to come by.) I was so tired.
We had the best of times and we had the worst of times (which involves Michael getting sick and then a very adventurous trip to a Mexican doctor) on our little vacay, but I'm happy to be home in my own comfy bed. I'll have to post the details soon.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
I promise i didn't throw a party!! hope liz enjoyed the basket i left her!!!! Im glad you guys are home safe!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun...and not...but can't wait to hear about it!!
ReplyDeleteSo true. No matter how much fun you have on vacation, it always feels good to come home.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Enjoy your own bed tonight and post some details - and pics?! - soon!
ReplyDeleteWow that sounds like a fun vacation. Except for the sick part.
ReplyDelete