Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Packing and More Packing

We are leaving very early tomorrow morning, and driving to San Felipe, Baja California, MX for a little weekend get-away. My husband's family usually goes every year, and this will be the first time we will be joining them. I've never been there before, but I hear the beaches and water are beautiful. We will also be taking our quad bike that we bought a few years ago, and since Mig never gets the opportunity to use it very much, he is excited!

This is the first trip that we will be taking Michael on, so I've been packing all day for 3 people! I hate packing because I tend to think hypothetically when I pack. Like, what if the weather changes? Should I take some long-sleeved shirts with me? How many pairs of jeans and shoes? What if I need 10 pairs of underwear?
(Hey, you never know....)

I just realized earlier too that Elizabeth needs a new pair of earplugs that are connected with a string, because the ones she had last summer got really old, so I threw them away. (Eliz has ear tubes, so she must wear earplugs when she is in the water, even to take a bath.) So I sent Mig to pick up a pair from the pharmacy.

I better get back to packing while Michael is taking a nap. I hope all of you have a great (rest of the) week and Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, sounds wonderful! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! Good luck with Michael...he'll be the most challenging part for sure. Take lots of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! I love get-aways! So is Louie going on this family get away too? If so, then he probably won't suffer as much from your couple days of blog drought. lol

    Have a great time and thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .