Monday, April 20, 2009

Sign me up for the Hannah Montana Fan Club

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but I'm a closet Hannah Montana fan. (Ok, well not anymore.) Have you ever seen her show? It's actually pretty funny. Well, I think so anyway.


So last week since Eliz was on Spring Break, I took her to see the Hannah Montana movie. Just us two. I think I enjoyed it as much as she did.

At the movies, there was this guy with a couple kids, who was sitting in the same row with us, and whenever there was a joke or funny moment in the movie, this guy would just laugh and laugh so loud, I mean, he would really bust up. When he would laugh, it would actually make me laugh a little, so I thought that was pretty funny. I think maybe that guy was an even bigger Hannah Montana fan than me and Eliz put together...

Eliz had to wear her Hannah Montana shirt!





We had popcorn!





We had Icees!





I'm here to see the Hannah Montana movie only because my daughter dragged me here blah blah blah....

7 comments:

  1. That's hilarious that a guy would like it so much. Looks like you had a great time! I haven't been brave enough to take Brody to a movie yet. Maybe when he turns 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that's funny, Edgar HATES it when I laugh loud at the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, its okay, we're all entitled to have a nerdy side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one word... geek... haha thats funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked her song "See you again" and it def on my ipod...I am only a little be ashamed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit...I have watched it, without my kids!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL about the guy in the theater!!

    My mom took my girls to see it and she loved it as much as them!!! She said it was really good!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .