♥ Life with 3 of the best little things that ever happened to me ♥
Hilarious!
I think Miguel did that to him...he wants you to see what a "fine" babysitter he is that way you'll feel confident in letting him babysit again...lol
He is too cute!
Adorable! He looks so proud of himself lol
Oh my heck, how cute is he!?? Dads are great aren't they? I haven't been by in a while...gotta go catch up now!Have a great morning!Tanielle
He is adorable. I think all dads are missing the eyes in the back of the head us mommas have!
I think dad's "watching" kids is an oxymoron! Not much watching involved! :) Super cute pictures!
Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .
Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI think Miguel did that to him...he wants you to see what a "fine" babysitter he is that way you'll feel confident in letting him babysit again...lol
ReplyDeleteHe is too cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! He looks so proud of himself lol
ReplyDeleteOh my heck, how cute is he!?? Dads are great aren't they? I haven't been by in a while...gotta go catch up now!
ReplyDeleteHave a great morning!
Tanielle
He is adorable. I think all dads are missing the eyes in the back of the head us mommas have!
ReplyDeleteI think dad's "watching" kids is an oxymoron! Not much watching involved! :) Super cute pictures!
ReplyDelete