Monday, November 17, 2008

Curious George Michael

Michael just discovered how to open our dresser drawers and pull everything out. He is already starting to climb up everything too. Wonderful. I wonder if the zoo would like a little monkey named Michael.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't keep 2YO in a high chair for anything! There wasn't a restraint system that could hold her, with the exception of car seats! Shopping carts, high chairs...nothing held that little wiggle-worm in! We stopped using her high chair after I left the room for a second and came back and she was standing on my kitchen counter!

    There's a monkey in every family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when my 3 year old first learned how to open his drawers. I would constantly go into his room to find every single piece of clothing on the floor. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .