I haven't eaten Chinese fast food in a while, maybe even a couple years. When I found out that I had such a high sensitivity to MSG (because it causes me to get migraines), I stood away from Chinese food like it was the plague.
Miguel, being half-Chinese, loves Chinese food, but I won't touch it...that is, until today.
Lately, I have been seeing that Panda Express commercial with the two pandas talking about Thai Cashew Chicken and I can't help but think that it looks so good. Today, during my break at school, I was starving.
I bought some lunch from the Panda Express on campus thinking that a little Thai Cashew Chicken probably never hurt anyone, but boy, was I wrong....
About 3 hours later, I started to feel the dreaded migraine coming on, leading me to believe that Panda Express may use MSG in their food, even though they claim that they don't.
So here I am hoping that the migraine doesn't get worse, and renewing my vow to stay away from Chinese food, no matter how good it looks in the commercial...
I hate migraines! I hope it wasn't a bad one...
ReplyDeleteDo you take anything for them?
That's too bad! I love Chinese food. Crab rangoon... top of the list! SO healthy for my diet too. And why haven't I lost the baby weight 6 months later? I'm finally headache free after having one since last Saturday. It's been a long week!
ReplyDelete