Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Remember me?

It's been almost a week since I've posted. I've just been so busy. I'm coming up on the last few weeks of the school quarter, so that is usually when I have piles of work to do, or actually piles of papers to do.
I suppose I haven't posted because I've been a little down too. My husband found out a few days ago that he would be laid off from his job starting next week. (As if our budget wasn't tight enough already.)
He is not completely laid off, but he will be on-call. But as of right now, we have no idea if he will be working much.
If we're lucky, they'll call him everyday and things will be (relatively) normal, OR..........they might not call him at all until things start picking up again.

It looks like it's going to be a Charlie Brown Christmas this year, Snoopy.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I completely feel you right now. Thing just suck lately! Hang in there, it will get better. Or that's what they keep telling me!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .