Monday, November 24, 2008

Nose-wiping Monday

Elizabeth is home today as her school gave her the whole week off for Thanksgiving. (How nice, I wish my school would give me the whole week off.) She has had a runny nose for the past few days, but I think her sniffles have now left and moved on to Michael. I think this is Michael's first cold and he is NOT happy about it. He would rather throw himself on the floor than let me wipe his nose, which he actually keeps doing. Should I just let his boogers dry all over his face? Should I let him continue to wipe his nose on my shirt when I pick him up? Or should I subject him to the torture of having his nose wiped? What to do, what to do.... And where is that darn bulb syringe that they give you at the hospital when you need one? I bet he would really love that.

2 comments:

  1. Just keep on wiping! My nephew still hates it...but I still do it! lol- Where are those Bulb thingers....and where do I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was an English/History Major!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .