November 4th is finally here.
This morning I took my 'vote by mail' envelope to the polling place across the street from us, which is a fire station. The line was pretty long, although not as long as the lines I've been seeing on the news. Since I had my ballot filled out and ready to go, I just walked up and turned it in.
This morning I took my 'vote by mail' envelope to the polling place across the street from us, which is a fire station. The line was pretty long, although not as long as the lines I've been seeing on the news. Since I had my ballot filled out and ready to go, I just walked up and turned it in.
When I left school this evening and got on the shuttle bus that drops us off at the parking lot, the driver had a talk radio station on. Usually the bus is very noisy and people are talking, but today there was just silence as we all strained our ears to listen to the radio station reporting on today's election.
And although this might sound cliche...
History is being made today and I'm glad I was able to be apart of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .