Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekly Recap

Number of days Mig worked: 4 (not bad, not bad)

Number of migraines: 2 (That Chinese food was really not worth my pain and suffering)

Number of kids with the sniffles: 1 (but this number could change any minute)

Number of papers written for school: 2 (and one of them was on Shakespeare)

Number of sleepless nights: sleep? what is sleep?

Loads of Laundry Done: 0 (I better get on it quick)

3 comments:

  1. Imitrex used to make me feel worse, AND get rebound migraines! I take Maxalt now. It makes me feel tired as all get out, but the headache dulls almost completely and it takes away the floating lights and tunnel vision and that sour feeling in my stomach, so it's totally worth it. I have three kids...I can HANDLE being tired!

    Now, get to crackin' on that laundry! I am a total slob, but the laundry is something I can control! I usually just step over and through the obstacle course that is my living room, but we have clean socks!

    Where does your husband work, if you don't mind my asking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it had to be some sort of shipping business! My husband works for UPS and that just seems to be the way things go for that sort of business right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo My husband works for walmart! lol- at the Distribution center...and his job is also secure...thank god! Anyways...if you don't mind me asking..what is your major @ school?!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .