Thursday, November 20, 2008

My First Blog Award

I just got my first blog award from Kaycee @Life as a Mom at 21...22




"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I can only think of 7 people to pass it on to since I don't have many bloggy friends yet:

London @ London's Calling

Shelley @ Diaper Bag Diary

Marina @ Mucha Costa Rica

Allyson @ A Heart for Home

Jamie @ The Year of Frugal Living

Rachel @ Small Notebook

Erin @ $5 Dinners


Thanks again Kaycee!

4 comments:

  1. hey, thanks for the nomination:)
    I'm still seriously considering my conversion to rock climbing diva, i think i'll stand in the sidelines for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .