Of the 2 classes I had to register for, one needed to be an upper division English elective, (I saved it for last) and the other class I needed is not even being offered for Spring Quarter, so I talked to the English Department Head (who also happens to be my advisor) about this, and she said that I could just fill out a petition to substitute any other English class for the one I actually needed.
So basically I got to register for any 2 classes that I wanted, within the English department.
Structure of Language
&
Adolescent Literature
I already looked at the book list for Adolescent Lit. and we are going to be reading Twilight, and I have never read it before, so I'm excited!
June is just a few months away!
How exciting Jolene! You don't have much longer to go. :)
ReplyDeleteSweet! Twilight is a decent book, good storyline, not super-great writing though. But that's just my "professional" opinion.
ReplyDeleteYeah that last bit was a joke!
Found you thru SITS, I cant believe you are getting college credit for reading Twilight, lucky you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being almost done! I really enjoyed Twilight, I hope you will too :) It's a nice easy read, even SS is reading them lol
ReplyDeleteVisiting from SITS. Congrats on nearing the end of your Bachelor's Degree! Exciting isn't it?
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to add that your blog background is so pretty and soothing! Hope you have a great day!
You're heading into the home stretch! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteWow. Twilight as part of your curriculum? Sign me up!
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! Those sound like great classes. Kiddie lit. classes were my favorite in college! Enjoy Twilight!
ReplyDeleteWow, you're hard work is paying off. I still have a year to go, and I can't wait to graduate. I am actually thinking of going on for a masters degree, but I really am tired of school.
ReplyDelete