
I don't know what I did to deserve this, but I received The Lemonade Award from 3 Bay B Chicks!
Here are the rules for this award:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.
I will pass this award on to:
1) Amber S. at Four Guys and a Gal
2) Stacy at Stacy's Random Thoughts
3) Roxane at It Really is, All About Me
4) Mammatalk
5) CareBear at Two Under Two. Whew!
6) Smores for Breakfast
7) Shalyse at Life, isn't it Great
8) Houston Mommy 101
9) Sweetsue
10) Tanielle at The Polka Dot Daisy
Congrats! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteOH YAY!!!! Thanks so much for passing this award on to me, I am soooo excited! You are too cute, thanks for thinking of me...I love getting awards! Have a great Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award! and thank you so much for giving it to me. I had such a long day yesterday and getting your award really made me smile! Now i'll have to post it later. How do I get the graphic? Hope you have a great day :)
ReplyDeleteHi, thank you for the award. It's been so much fun to pass it on!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award and thank you for nominating me as well! This is my first award. :)
ReplyDelete