Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Winter Quarter is DONE!!!

I had both of my finals yesterday. For my 19th Century Lit. class, I had to do 2 in-class essays. (not very fun)
For my Shakespeare class, everyone acted out their scenes, so that was much more fun than the 2-essay exam.
My scene went great.
I'm so happy to be done though. One quarter to go!

6 comments:

  1. What are you studying?

    Being a student and Mom at the same time is no easy task. Congrats on being almost finished. Huge! I will be done with my program after Thursday and am literally counting down the hours!

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats on making it this far in a Shakespeare class!! Definitely a hard one to stick with sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! The end is in sight!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It feels so good to get through finals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job! You are almost there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!

    I would have been way way better at essay exams than performing. Although I was an interior design major, and our finals were presentations in front of lots of people...not just our classmates!!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .