Sunday, March 15, 2009

Michael Signs "Bath"

Michael has continued to learn new signs after initially signing 'milk' at about 10 months old. He loves to take a bath, so I think 'bath' is one of his favorite signs. I've been trying to catch him signing on camera but he is constantly on the go, so I never get a good shot of him.

This is what the sign for 'bath' looks like:





The other day, Eliz was taking a bath and Michael walked into the bathroom and started eagerly signing 'bath' so that he could take one too. I caught him on camera for a second, but then he punched Eliz in the face so I had to turn it off. Don't worry, she wasn't hurt...lol


5 comments:

  1. LOL!
    He's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute!! Thanks for swinging by last week and for the nice comments!

    Best of luck on finals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!! What a cutie! They sure can be stinkers huh? But I am glad, I love the craziness!!

    Have a great rest of your day!

    Tanielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a self-proclaimed bath junkie so I know how Michael feels. Thanks for the pic--I never thought about what the word "bath" would look like in sign language...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be able to get Michael on camera signing the word bath. :>)

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .