Friday, March 20, 2009

Fabulous!


Michelle at Live, Laugh, Love, & Learn awarded me with this Fabulous Blog Award! She gave it to me last week, and I am just barely posting about it now because I had been swamped with studying for finals. Then after finals were done, I was so busy enjoying my time off (and trying to give Michael extra attention since he was missing his old friend, Bottle). I've also had a hard time deciding who to give it to since I've made some wonderful new bloggy friends lately, in addition to my wonderful old bloggy friends.
I could hardly decide. I wish I could give it to you all:

London at London's Calling

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) at Confessions of a Student Nurse

Shortmama at Family of Shorts

Stephanie E at My Star & Wish

Yaya at Yaya Stuff

Thanks again Michelle!

9 comments:

  1. Yay thanks! I will be sure to get that posted up over the weekend. Thanks again I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! I'm honored ;-) Thanks for the nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award!!! Blogging friends are the best!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for the award :-) Have a great weekend and enjoy spring! Love, Evi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.
    I'm dropping by via SITS.
    Today I am leaving 100 comments.
    Wish me luck!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from SITS, have a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Michelle, your blog is fabulous. Congrats! Have an awesome week! ~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .