Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Time for Another Edition of Nerdy Humor


This is a Trader Joe's bag.
















This is a Trader Joe's bag with an unmistakable misspelling.














If you found it, give yourself 1 point.

6 comments:

  1. I hope the person who approved the proof to have the 1,000,000,000 bags printed reads your blogs and feels like an idiot! is that wrong? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, you'd feel pretty dumb, wouldn't you?! Too funny! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loltastic...BTW I'm now paranoid about spelling errors when I leave you comments! (Also, I'm about to post a new chapter on my book blog if your interested.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @myself...I read the bag three times and couldn't find the misspelling. Had to run it through a spell check...omg, that's funny. Thanks, I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah that should go on the failblog.org

    haha

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .