Monday, March 9, 2009

Is it just me...

Or does anyone else feel like they've been robbed of a precious hour of sleep?

This morning as I dropped Eliz off at school, there was a long line of kids coming out of the office door who were late and needed tardy slips. And yes, that means Eliz herself was among the tardy.

And then I got home from school a little while ago and I realized that I completely forgot to make coffee this morning so I hadn't had any coffee alllllllll day. How could I forget that? A day without coffee is like a day without oxygen.....

I think it's gonna take me a couple days to get used to this time change.

6 comments:

  1. LOL! No coffee?!? I don't think I could even make it to work awake if I haven't had my coffee yet...hehe

    Talk about feeling robbed of an hour's sleep...Imagine waking up in Las Vegas in a hotel room, Sunday morning at 9:30am after a LONG night anticipating your hotel room check-out of 12noon. Then, to realize thats its actually 10:30am and there are four people who have to shower and get ready in ONE bathroom and still have to pack in only an hour and a half!!...Haha. We all felt really robbed of that precious hour of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I felt that way this morning. I just wanted the work day to be over. I hope that "robbed of sleep" feeling goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from SITs. I definitely feel the lost hour! My students at school today were rather groggy also. I hope to go to bed early tonight to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I can't stand the time change! I'm so discombobulated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

    I'm ready to move to a change-less state.

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .