On Christmas Eve, we went to my grandma's house early in the day and then to we went to Miguel's parent's house. They had a karaoke machine set up there at my in-law's, and everyone sang for pretty much the whole night. It was really fun.
I just had to share this video of Elizabeth (and others in the background) singing, "Livin La Vida Loca."
Now keep in mind that Elizabeth is staring at the plain blue karaoke screen with only the lyrics on it. She doesn't even know how to read that well, and the dance moves are totally her own...
Lol! Thanks for the laugh! Where did she learn those moves?!
ReplyDeleteWow she's got the moves!! That was really cute.
ReplyDeleteSomething tells me that must be how her Mommy dances??
ReplyDeleteGo girl! Too cute! Thanks for stopping by my place today...hope you will visit again soon!
ReplyDeleteWow - I think I just seen a small clip of the future American Idle.Thanks for sharing the joy.
ReplyDeleteThat's some seriously awesome dancing!
ReplyDeleteFunny! A karaoke machine sounds like a blast!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! She's got the moves, baby! She's a natural.
ReplyDelete