Stephanie from Star and a Wish has tagged me, so I have to share 7 random facts about myself with you. hmm...let's see:1. I don't like cheese. (Not even on pizza.)
2. I can't sleep in hotels. I can stay there, I just can't sleep well. (In september, I went to Vegas with my girlfriends, and I was awake the whole first night while everyone was snoring away. Not fun.)
3. I'm not even 5 feet tall. I'm only 4'11", on a good day. (This means my husband is a whole foot and 3 inches taller than me, so I come up to his armpit. And my tallish 6yo daughter comes up to my armpit.)
4. I've never been on an airplane. ((gasp)) I know, I know.
5. Like Stefanie, I've never broken a bone either. (knocking on wood as we speak..)
6. My husband and I have known each other since kindergarten.
7. My kids are 1/4 Chinese.
Is that random enough for ya? Now who can I tag? I don't think I have 7:
Allyson @ A Heart for Home
Shelley @ diaper bag diary
Leann I am @ I Should Have Bred Iguanas
London @ London's Calling
Reading some of your old posts =)
ReplyDeleteI've know my husband since right before 1st grade (technically we were still 5 lol)
& I am barely 5' tall. My husband is a whole foot taller than me. Lol