Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Can Breathe a Little Easier..

..for it seems that our insurance benefits will live to see another day month.
Mig was called in yesterday for the swing shift and his supervisor approved his vacation day for today, so he just made the number of hours we needed to have insurance for the month of January.......whew.

We'll probably go through this same thing again next month, but for now.....I will not worry about it.

4 comments:

  1. I hate insurance! I bet that's a relief! For now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHEW!!! I'm glad you guys made it for the month...especially with the drunk baby stumbling around all over the place...

    *giggle*

    Here's keeping our fingers crossed that things pick up at his job and his hours increase this month!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .