I am so tired. It feels like for the past few days, I've spent every waking minute either working on, thinking about or worrying about all my school work that is due this week. I turned in 2 of my papers today so that is good. Tomorrow I have to spend as long as it takes (and as much as I am able) to finish up my project for Thursday. whew...
In other news, it seems that my computer is exhausted too. It's been down a long, long road since the day we brought it home. We bought it over 6 years ago, but in computer-dog years, that means its probably around 150 years old. It keeps freezing and the modem keeps making clicking noises. Not good. I hope it holds on at least until the quarter is over and I no longer have to make it work sweat-shop style to do my research and type out endless papers.
I hope Santa brings me a new computer for Christmas or better yet, a laptop.
I hope you get a laptop! I love mine. I can't imagine going back to a desktop. I hope yours holds out until you can get a new one!
ReplyDeleteI know Santa wont bring us a new Comp... but ours is doing the same thing!
ReplyDelete