I feel a bit better today. Yesterday I made myself a big pot of chicken soup (I shared some with my family though too), and I gargled with Listerine a few times so I am back in business, although not 100%.
I needed to feel better because I am babysitting our friend's 6 month old baby boy, D. I had promised last week that I would watch him because I think their regular babysitter went out of town for the holidays. They dropped him off around 5:45 a.m. (Haven't been up that early in.........wow I actually can't remember the last time I was up that early.)
He and Michael are both taking a nap right now, and Amen for that. He is a very sweet and easy-going baby, but Michael keeps trying to throw toys at his head. I think Michael is truly just trying to play with him, but he's being a tad rough, and they're keeping me on my toes today.
I think I'm gonna need a second cup of coffee today, and make it a double.
I hope you survive your day! Glad you're feeling a little better. After saying that we're actually all healthy this year, I'm starting to feel yucky. I'm hoping it's just because I stayed up ridiculously late last night making Christmas candy. I hope you and your family have a great holiday!
ReplyDeleteGood LUCK!
ReplyDelete